NISM-V- Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination Preparatory Course (In Telugu)
Candidates who take the NISM-V- Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination Preparatory Course (in Telugu) will be able to study thoroughly for the NISM-V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination in Telugu. Students can also practise with mock tests at the end of this preparation course.
The National Institute of Securities Market was formed as a public trust by the Securities and Exchange Board of India. The primary objective of this trust is to encourage education and research in the Indian securities industry.
It caters to the educational requirements of a diverse variety of market participants, including investors, issuers, policymakers, regulatory officials, and intermediaries, amongst other groups. It has been assigned with the responsibility of administering certification tests for a diverse range of professionals who work in different segments of the Indian securities industry.
NISM Series VA: In order to create a worldwide basic knowledge standard for all people who sell and distribute mutual funds, the Mutual Fund Distributor Certification Examination is being developed.
Distributors of Mutual Funds by Individuals
- Employees that work for companies that sell and distribute mutual funds.
- Employees of asset management firms, notably those involved in mutual fund sales and distribution
- This accreditation aims to improve the mutual fund industry’s sales, distribution, and other associated support services.
NISM-V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination Preparatory Course (in Telugu) will help students prepare fully for the NISM Series VA: Mutual Fund Distributor Certification Examination.
- 13 Videos
- 7+ Hours of Video Content
- 5 Mock Tests
- 1 Supplementary Study Material
Objectives Of This Courses
Following the successful completion of the examination, the students should:
- Understand the foundations of mutual funds, such as their purpose and how they operate. In this section, you’ll learn about the structure of mutual funds, the features of different mutual fund programmes, and so on.
- Learn about mutual fund distribution, mutual fund scheme assessment, and the recommendation of relevant products and services to both current and potential investors in the market in this free video tutorial.
- Understand the legal, financial, and tax ramifications of the underlying mutual funds and how they are dispersed in the marketplace.
- You will learn about financial planning as a method for investing in mutual funds, and as a tool for mutual fund distributors to develop long-term relationships with their clients.
Benefits In This Course
- Candidates who take the NISM-V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination Preparatory Course (in Telugu) will be able to study thoroughly for the NISM-V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination in Telugu. Students can also practise with mock tests at the end of this preparation course.
- Students who pass the NISM-V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination are able to apply for an ARN No (AMFI Registration Number) from AMFI in order to offer mutual funds, i.e. they can become mutual fund distributors.
Topics Covered In This Course
- Concept and Role of a Mutual Fund
- Fund Structure and Constituents
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Offer Document
- Fund Distribution and Sale Practices
- Accounting,Valuation and Taxation
- Investor Services
- Risk Return and Performance of Funds
- Scheme Selection
- Selecting the Right Investment products for Investors
- Helping Investors with Financial Planning
- Recommending Model Portfolios and Financial Plans
Who Can Enroll In This Course?
The following groups of individuals can give NISM Series V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination:
- Affiliated persons such as distributors, agents, brokers, sub-brokers or any other individual , employed or involved to be employed or engaged in the sale and/or distribution of mutual fund products.
- Interested students or professionals
- Any other individuals
Examination For Certificate of Completion
NISM V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination Preparatory Course (in Telugu) is a preparatory course in Telugu which will help you in your preparation for the final NISM-V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination.There are mock tests designed at the end of the course to test the understanding of the learners.These mock tests have been designed in such a manner similar to the final NISM V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination question pattern.
After successfully completing the preparatory course, if you want to take up the final NISM examination conducted by NISM, then follow the following steps:
NISM Series V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination is to given at NISM Exam Centres.For this the participants have to do the following:
- To register for NISM Series V-A: Click Here
- To book your NISM Series V-A: Click Here
- To check out the test centres : Click Here
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Pattern of Questions: 100 multiple choice based questions of 1 mark each
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Qualifying marks: 50 marks. There is no negative marking for this module
- Course Outline: Click Here
Specification: NISM-V- Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination Preparatory Course (In Telugu)