NCDEX Certified Agri Trading Strategies Course
This NCDEX Certified Agri trading strategy course is completely practical oriented and based on real scenarios in NCDEX agricultural commodities market. This module requires you to have basic understanding of technical analysis and derivatives to fully understand and explore the trading strategies discussed here. The trading strategies discussed in the module are your first gateway to the real world of NCDEX agri commodity market. You should be able to build your own strategies as you gain experience.
This NCDEX Certified Agri trading strategy course is entirely practical and based on real-world circumstances from the NCDEX agricultural commodities market. To properly comprehend and explore the trading methods discussed in this section, you must have a basic understanding of technical analysis and derivatives. The trading methods covered in this module are your first step into the actual world of the NCDEX agri commodity market as an analyst or trader. As you acquire expertise, you will be able to develop your own strategies.
- 31 videos
- 4+ Hours of Content
- 1 Supplementary Study Material
- Chapterwise Tests
- Full-Length Test
Benefits In This NCDEX Trading Srategies Course
After successfully completing the course, students enrolled in “NCDEX Certified Agri Trading Strategies” will receive a “Certificate of Participation” from NCDEX, facilitated by Elearnmarkets. The student will also have access to email inquiry support and a Question & Answer community platform for any content-related questions while pursuing an agricultural commodities course. Elearnmarkets provides all of the knowledge content.
Topics Covered In This Course
- Technical entry and exit strategies in 1 and 5 minute time frames using NCharts
- Technical entry and exit strategies in 30 minute time frames using NCharts
- Spread trading
- EDD data, stock data, future price data, Bhav copy, delivery data published by NCDEX
- Arrival data published by agmarknet website
- Pair trading in agri-commodities
Who Can Enroll In This Course?
- Jobbers and traders of Agri-commodities
- Trading algorithm developers
- Students interested in pursuing a career in financial market
- Investors already engaged in the equity market and wishing further to explore the commodities market
- Brokers, authorized person, dealers
- Back-office and mid-office staff
- Corporations in the commodity supply value chain
- Commodity research analysts
- Small investors and HNIs
Examination For Certificate of Completion
This is an online examination hosted on the website of Elearnmarkets.com.
- The student has to appear for an examination hosted on the website itself under “Test section >> Certification Test”
- Note: The certification test can be appeared by the candidate only once.
- In case of any further assistance, drop in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 9051622255.
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Pattern of questions: 50 multiple choice based questions of 2 marks each.
- Qualifying marks: 50%.No negative marking for this course.
- Certificate: Once the participant successfully clears the examination , he/she will receive a “Certificate of Participation” from NCDEX at their postal address.
Specification: NCDEX Certified Agri Trading Strategies Course