Management Accounting A Complete Study Course
Candidates who have completed the CFA Level 1 course will be prepared for the Fixed Income module, which is one of the major parts of the global financial markets. The basics and computations of fixed income investing are covered in this crash course. This course covers 10% of the total CFA Level 1 curriculum in a topic area that is one of the most difficult to prepare for by self-study.
Management accounting is the process of creating management reports that give accurate financial and statistical information in a timely way to allow senior management to make choices that are critical to the business’s performance.
The major emphasis of Management Accounting is on determining policies and formulating strategies in order to achieve top management’s stated goals.
This course provides both theoretical and practical elements of management accounting, allowing students to develop a full understanding of the subject.
- 156 Videos
- 18 Hours of Video Content
Objectives Of This Course
- To understand the basics of Management Accounting
- To gain knowledge on Budget and Budgetary Control
- To learn about decision making by using CVP Analysis and other cost concepts
- To know about standard costing techniques and critical path analysis
- To understand the application of Linear Programming, Transportation Problem and Learning Curve in Management Accounting
- To obtain knowledge on Profitability Analysis
Benefits In This Course
Management Accounting: A Thorough Study is a comprehensive course based on the CA Final Examination’s Management Accounting Syllabus. It will explain management accounting from both a theoretical and practical standpoint. This programme will assist participants in thoroughly preparing not just for their CA Final Examination in Management Accounting, but also for other Management Accounting Professional Examinations such as CMA, CS, and others.
Topics Covered In This Course
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Decision Making using Cost Concepts and CVP Analysis
- Budget and Budgetary Control
- Standard Costing Techniques
- Learn Critical Path Analysis
- Linear Programming Problem
- Profitability Analysis
- Transportation Problem
- Learning Curve
Who Can Take This Course
Specification: Management Accounting A Complete Study Course