Learn Financial Derivatives In Simple Language Course In Hindi
After successfully completing the Currency Derivatives course, students will get a “Certificate of Participation” from NSE Academy, which is administered by Elearnmarkets.com. During the course, the student will have access to an email query support system as well as a Question & Answer community platform for any content-related questions. Dedicated hours of practical workshops provide hands-on trading experience.
Derivatives have been used by people for a long time. However, there is a slight difficulty in understanding financial derivatives.
In this course, we have explained the concepts of derivatives and financial derivatives in a very simple way. In this course you will learn Forward, Future and Options, Basic Option Trading Strategies. There is no discussion of speculation or trading in this course.
This course will act as a risk management tool for you which will help you to understand the techniques of the market.
- 15 videos
- 2+ Hours of Content
- 10+ Supplementary Study Materials
- Chapter Tests
Objectives Of This Courses
This course is mainly designed to give a better understanding of Financial Derivatives.
- Understanding Derivatives with Practical Example.
- Understanding the advantages and limitations of forwards, futures and options etc.
- Understanding the Terminology of Futures and Options
- Understanding application of derivatives including hedging, cross hedging etc.
- Understanding Various Types of Margins in Derivatives
- Understand and Implement Basic Option Trading Strategies
Benefits In This Course
This course will give you a complete understanding of Financial Derivatives. You will also get free query support so that you will be able to get course related information for your questions.
Topics Covered In This Course
- Introduction to Derivatives
- Introduction to Forwards
- Introduction to Futures
- Terminology and Market Participants
- Applications of Derivatives – Hedging
- Application of Derivatives
- Introduction to options
- terminals of options
- Pricing and Exiting in Options
- Option Strategies
- cross hedge
Who Can Enroll In This Course?
This course is best for Individual Investors, Self-Employed Advisors and those who want to make a career through Broking Houses. This course is also beneficial for potential investment advisor
Specification: Learn Financial Derivatives In Simple Language Course In Hindi