Jarvis Invest – AI Equity Advisory Services Details & Review
Jarvis Invest, as we believe, it is impossible to control emotions for most investors. We will talk about the advantages of using Jarvis for investing.
JARVIS is the first Equity Advisor in India to be powered by Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, as well as having an in-built Risk Management System.
JARVIS was founded by a group of the most brilliant and forward-thinking individuals in the financial services business. The team has a total experience of more than 50 years in investment advising and is well-versed in the issues that equity investors face when it comes to the services that are offered to them.
JARVIS has eliminated the emotions and behavioural biases that normally impact investing decisions by introducing Artificial Intelligence into the process.
With an artificial intelligence-based Risk Management System, JARVIS guarantees that it remains with the investor throughout the investment life-cycle, resulting in a reduction in the risk of the investment.
How can JARVIS INVEST help you in making smart decisions in your equity investments;
- Create your own own, personalised portfolio of equities by investing in them.
- Carry out flawlessly from the comfort of your own homes
- Review your investing decisions on a regular basis.
- Manage the risks connected with investing in the markets in an efficient manner.
Complete the investment process in 5 easy steps:
- Examine your personal risk profile.
- Decide on your investment amount and time frame.
- Choose from “Complete Equity Strategy” and “Asset Allocation Strategy” as your investment strategy.
- Complete the CKYC verification process and the engagement agreement if applicable.
- To execute your investment transactions, choose from the most comprehensive selection of brokers available.
Our list of brokers for seamless one-touch transaction
- Angel One
- Motilal Oswal
- 5 Paisa
- Kotak Securities
- HDFC Securities
- ICICI Securities
- Axis Securities
And there will be many more in the near future…
JARVIS will give out frequent information on stock exits, profit booking, and re-balancing notifications, among other things.
JARVIS’s services can be subscribed by investing as low as ₹ 30,000/-.. We have made it possible for the average retail investor to subscribe to tailored portfolio advising services that were previously only available to a select group of individuals.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Do I need to have a demat and trading account to subscribe to the services offered by JARVIS?
- Yes. JARVIS provides guidance to clients on how to make investments in the stock market. If you want to complete the trades, you must have an active demat and trading account, respectively.
Is it mandatory to open a demat and trading account with Upstox / Zerodha to avail of your services?
- Jarvis Invest Is a low-cost financial advising platform. The relationship with Upstox and Zerodha serves as the foundation for this concept. The investor is not required to open demat and trading accounts with any of these brokers, and he or she is free to place his or her trades with the broker of his or her choosing. In the process of adding a few more brokers to the list.
Can I carry out transactions, other than the ones recommended by JARVIS, on the Upstox/Zerodha Platform?
- Yes. Upstox and Zerodha are discount brokers, which means that investors may utilise their platforms and services whenever it is most convenient for them. That has no influence on the recommendations supplied by JARVIS at this point. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions section of the app for further information on the investors’ obligations when subscribing to the services provided by JARVIS.
What all charges do I have to bear to subscribe to these services?
- All investors who subscribe to JARVIS’s advisory services are required to pay only a one-time yearly subscription fee, which is non-refundable. There are no additional fees associated with our services. For further information, please refer to the Fee Schedule section of the application.
Can I make investment via cheque?
- The fact that the cash will be sent to your Trading Account with your broker means that VCPL will have no influence over how the payment is made. You will be able to complete the deals only if you have a sufficient amount of money in your trading account’s balance.
How do I access the transaction details?
- Upon launching the app, you will be able to view all of this information under the “Transaction Details” area.
How can I view my Holdings?
- You will be able to view your holdings on the app in the “Dashboard” section,
Is there a schedule to pay the monthly subscription fees?
- It is necessary to pay the first year’s charge immediately while the investment is being carried out. Following that, the charge is scheduled at a time interval of 12 months from the date of the investment. The investors will receive an email with a link to their registered email address, instructing them on how to make the payment at the appropriate time. For more clarity, please refer to the Terms and Conditions section of the app.
How often will my portfolio be reviewed?
- The Risk Management System, which is a critical component of JARVIS, guarantees that the portfolio is tracked, evaluated, and acted on in real time, regardless of where it is located. Some RMS methods include a Trailing Stop-Loss at the portfolio level in order to decrease risk to capital and/or profit, as well as Position Sizing in order to reduce concentration at the scrip level. The portfolio is also examined and rebalanced on a regular basis, depending on how the market is doing at the time.
How will the Risk Management System be executed / implemented on my portfolio?
- You will get email messages as well as push alerts on your mobile device on the transaction that has to be carried out. All you’ll have to do is click on the link or receive a notice to complete the purchase. However, while the link or notice will be active for 24-48 hours, depending on the kind of notification, the investor will only be able to complete the transaction during regular trading hours on the Exchange.
Can I choose not to act on a notification if I have a different view on the stock?
- Whether or whether an investor chooses to act on the alerts that are provided to him or her, it is critical that he or she does so. This guarantees that your assets are protected from the hazards associated with investing in the stock market.
Can I make changes to my portfolio if I have a different view on a stock?
- While investors have total control over their assets, it is critical that they adhere to JARVIS’s suggestions in order to avoid having their investments severely impacted in the long run.
What happens if I miss the mail or the notification?
- Investors will be receiving multiple notifications to ensure that he/she doesn’t miss out on any transaction. However, this will be valid only for 24 hours from the time the first notification is sent out.
What happens if I still am not able to execute the transaction?
- The link/notification will be valid for 24 Hours depending on the type of notification. Post that, fresh notifications will be sent out only if the situation demands it.
Will the funds be re-deployed post triggering of Stop-Loss or Position Sizing?
- Yes, the funds will be re-deployed into stocks that are line with your investment objective. However, that will be after gauging the market for availability of appropriate investment options.
How will my portfolio be protected from extreme volatility especially during elections or any other global events that drastically affects the stock markets?
- The use of stop-losses and position size has been successful in lowering the risk of the portfolio. Furthermore, because JARVIS is continually monitoring events, news, and company statements, it is able to anticipate and act in order to guarantee that the portfolio’s downside risk is kept to a bare minimum. The plan also includes a mechanism for keeping the full investment in cash and not deploying it in such situations. However, it is critical for the investor to respond promptly on the instructions provided by JARVIS in order to guarantee that their cash and/or profit is safeguarded.
- Identify Investment Oppurtunity
- Optimise For Maximum Returns
- Create A Diversified Portfolio
- Monito Performance
- Manage Risks 24x7
- Review At Regular Intervals
Specification: Jarvis Invest – AI Equity Advisory Services Details & Review