Free Mutual Fund Made Easy Course
Now You Can Get Flat 100% OFF on Mutual Fund Made Easy – By Elearnmarkets. Use The Given Coupon Code To Avail The Offer.
- 53 videos
- 5 study materials
- Practice tests
Mutual funds have grown in popularity significantly over the years, and their growth rate has increased significantly as well. Mutual funds have risen to become one of the most popular go-to investing solutions for investors because of the simplicity with which a small investor may put their money in a pool of diverse assets.
Along with the development of the mutual fund sector, a number of issues about the features, operations, and nature of these funds have arisen. Here are some of them.
This course assists students in understanding the fundamental principles and nature of investing in mutual funds, as well as the concepts of portfolio management and asset allocation.
Objectives Of This Courses
Using an interactive structure, the course aims to offer students with a comprehensive understanding of mutual funds and how they work.
This course is meant to help you understand the fundamental ideas and operations of mutual funds so that you can make informed decisions about mutual fund investments.
The goal of this course is to provide students with a comprehensive knowledge of how mutual fund investments function, so that they can make an educated choice about whether or not to invest in mutual funds in the future.
In this article, many mutual fund ideas have been discussed with the use of real-world examples from day to day living.
Topics Covered In This Course
The following concepts have been demystified in this course:
- What are mutual funds?
- What are the advantages of investing in mutual funds?
- What are the different types of mutual funds based on investment strategies and structure?
- What are the different types of investment plan like SIP, STP?
- What are the ways to investing in mutual funds?
- What is Assets under management?
- What is New Fund Offer?
- What is the Mutual Fund Benchmark?
- What are Exchange-traded fund?
- What is an Offer document?
- Various terms related to Mutual Funds
- How does a mutual fund scheme work?
- Taxation under mutual funds
- What are the different types of Mutual Fund Schemes – 1?
- What is the difference between Private Equity Vs Venture Capital?
- What are structured products and Portfolio Management Service?
- What are the characteristics of structured products?
- Understand Portfolio Management Service
- What are the characteristics of Portfolio Management Service?
- What is Portfolio Management?
- What are various measures of risk ?
- What are various measures of risk adjusted returns?
- What is the alpha ratio ?
- What is risk – return analysis?
- Understand risk – return analysis with a help of an example
- How to do risk profiling based on Asset Allocation?
- What is Strategic and Tactical Asset Allocation?
- What is Tactical Asset Allocation?
- What is Fixed and Flexible Asset Allocation?
- More about Flexible Asset Allocation
Who Can Enroll In This Course?
The target audience involves:
- Portfolio managers
- Entry-level analysts
- Individual investor
In a nutshell, this course is for any student or working professional interested in beginning their investing journey. Any investor who has no prior understanding of the investment process will benefit from this course and will be able to make an informed decision when it comes to investing their money.
Certificate of Completion
During this course, dubbed “Mutual Funds Made Simple,” the participant will be required to take an online test, which will be administered on the website of Elearnmarkets.com.
Please keep in mind that the participant will only get the Certificate of Completion for the course if and when they pass the Certification Test that will be offered during the course session.
- The student has to appear for the Certification Test hosted on the website itself under “Test section >> Certification Test”
- In case , the student does not clear the the Certification Test, he can re-appear the same after an interval of 8 hours
- In case of any further assistance, drop in an email to email@example.com or call: 9051622255
- Duration: 1.5 hours.
- Pattern of questions: Multiple choice based question of 2 marks each.
- No Negative Marking
- Qualifying marks: 60%
Certificate of Completion:
After successful completion of the online examination, participants need to go to their respective courses in their dashboard and there you will find the “Get Certificate” clickable option to download your certificate.
Specification: Free Mutual Fund Made Easy Course