Free Insurance And Taxation Made Easy Course
Now You Can Get Flat 100% OFF on Mutual Fund Made Easy – By Elearnmarkets. Use The Given Coupon Code To Avail The Offer.
- 47 videos
- 5 study materials
Today, practically every person has an insurance policy, and the credit for this can be attributed to insurance brokers, who do a fantastic job in selling insurance policies on behalf of their respective firms.
Ironically, we as people do not comprehend the notion of these programmes and instead merely look at them from the perspective of the returns. This course will teach you all you need to know about insurance ideas, how they function, and how to pick the right one for you.
Objectives Of This Courses
During this course, participants will obtain a knowledge of different insurance products, including how they work, what their qualities are, and when they should be utilised.
There is also a strong focus on the multiple taxes that are associated with different types of investment instruments. Aside from that, students will be exposed to the fundamental terms and rules as well as concepts, principles, and theories that are related with insurance products, as well as the many types of taxes that are applicable in the financial markets, among other things.
Topics Covered In This Course
The following concepts have been demystified in this course:
- What are the steps involved in Insurance Planning?
- What are the different types of Insurance?
- What is Life Insurance Policy?
- Types of Life Insurance policies
- What are ULIPs?
- Comparison among different types of Life insurance policies
- What are the various combinations of life insurance and investment products?
- How to calculate Policy returns?
- What is Health Insurance?
- Types of Health Insurance Policies
- What is General Insurance?
- Risk Management through Insurance
Elements of Taxation
- What is Advance Tax?
- What is Tax Deducted at Source?
- What are the standard deduction from salary & exemptions from income tax?
- What is Capital Gain Tax?
- Understand the concept of Set – Off & Carry forward
- Taxation of Investment Products
- What is Dividend Distribution tax?
- What is Securities Transaction Tax (STT)?
- Evaluation of Charges and Taxes in Equity transaction
- What are the capital gains tax on various investment products?
- All about the re-introduced Long Term Capital Gains Tax (LTCG tax) in India
- What are the capital gains tax on debt-oriented mutual fund schemes?
- Example of Indexation facility and it’s applications
- Dividend and Growth options in a Mutual Fund
- Changes in the taxation of various investment products as per budget 2018-1
- Changes in the taxation of various investment products as per budget 2018-2
- Changes in the taxation of various investment products as per budget 2018-3
- Taxation of Investment Products
- Gentle Reminder – Investment is not a mere Tool for Tax Saving
- 7 Best Tax Saving Schemes for Filing Income Tax Return
- What is Estate Planning?
- What are the benefits and Goals of Estate Planning?
- What is Nomination?
- What is a Will?
- What should be included in the Will?
- What are trusts?
- Difference between Wills and Trust
- 9 simple steps to an estate planning
Who Can Enroll In This Course?
- All individuals as we all are exposed to insurance and taxes in our lives
- Students who do not have any / negligible knowledge of Finance
- All employees of Asset Management Companies
- All team members of Financial Products Distribution Company
- All undergoing Graduates / Graduates (in any stream) – willing to complete their knowledge sphere
- Anyone who wants to manage their money on their own
Certificate of Completion
The participant in this course, “Insurance and Taxation Made Simple,” will be expected to participate for an online test that will be held on the website of Elearnmarkets.com after completing the course. Please keep in mind that the participant will only get the Certificate of Completion for the course if and when they pass the Certification Test that will be offered during the course session.
- The student has to appear for the Certification Test hosted on the website itself under “Test section >> Certification Test”
- In case , the student does not clear the the Certification Test, he can re-appear the same after an interval of 8 hours
- In case of any further assistance, drop in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 9051622255
- Duration: 1.5 hours.
- Pattern of questions: Multiple choice based question of 2 marks each.
- No Negative Marking
- Qualifying marks: 60%
Certificate of Completion:
After successful completion of the online examination, participants need to go to their respective courses in their dashboard and there you will find the “Get Certificate” clickable option to download your certificate.
Specification: Free Insurance And Taxation Made Easy Course