Free Financial Modeling Made Easy Course
Now You Can Get Flat 100% OFF on Mutual Fund Made Easy – By Elearnmarkets. Use The Given Coupon Code To Avail The Offer.
- 59 Videos
- 10+ Hours of content
- 30+ Study Materials
- Practice Tests
Designed with the goal of providing practical exposure to those who believe in the notion of long-term investment and wealth creation in mind, Financial Modeling is a course that provides both theoretical and practical knowledge. Building models to represent financial accounts and investments is a science that has been developed through time.
This programme has been designed to assist participants in comprehending the essence of the subject while also applying this knowledge to “real-world” problems in order to construct consistent and realistic financial models that will aid in the determination of the intrinsic value of a stock or other asset.
Objectives Of This Courses
It introduces students to the core ideas and techniques of valuation analysis, strategy analysis, prospective analysis, DCF modelling, trading comparables, and transaction comparables, among other subjects. Modeling in Excel will instil confidence in the learners, allowing them to develop their financial model from the ground up without assistance. Learn Financial Modeling and become an expert in determining the value of a firm!!
Designed to provide students with the rigorous education and training necessary to compete effectively in the fast evolving global financial markets, the programme is divided into two halves.
Topics Covered In This Course
- Understanding Financial Modeling
- Detailed understanding and application of Financial statement analysis
- How to build a Financial model?
- Basic Case Study-Building Financial Model
- How to carry out financial statement analysis?
- Various methods of Valuation
Who Can Enroll In This Course?
- MBA Finance, CFA, CA, Commerce Students,
- Candidates looking to make career as an Equity Research Analyst
- Working professionals to improve their job prospects in the Equity Research field.
Certificate of Completion
Under this course “Financial Modeling Made Easy” the participant will be required to appear for the online examination hosted on the website of Elearnmarkets.com. Please note that the participant will get the Certificate of Completion for the course, only after passing the Certification Test provided in the course.
- The student has to appear for the Certification Test hosted on the website itself under “Test section >> Certification Test”
- In case , the student does not clear the the Certification Test, he can re-appear the same after an interval of 8 hours
- In case of any further assistance, drop in an email to email@example.com or call: 9051622255
- Duration: 1.5 hours.
- Pattern of questions: Multiple choice based question of 2 marks each.
- No Negative Marking
- Qualifying marks: 60%
Certificate of Completion:
After successful completion of the online examination, participants need to go to their respective courses in their dashboard and there you will find the “Get Certificate” clickable option to download your certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) For Elearnmarkets By Stock Edge
1. What Is Elearnmarkets Platform?
Elearnmarkets has learning resources for you. It provides high-quality free and paid courses, as well as webinars, workshops, ebooks, and free videos.
Elearnmarkets.com is a young, energetic organisation founded with the goal of elevating online financial education in India and around the world. We are continually experimenting with new education approaches and technology to make financial education convenient, effective, and accessible to all, guided by our aim of promoting financial literacy.
Whether you’re a student looking for information about the financial markets or a job, or a working professional looking for a promotion or better opportunities, elearnmarkets.com is the finest place to be.
To achieve this level of advancement in your profession, you’ll need the necessary abilities to help you seize the opportunities that come your way. Only experts with a thorough understanding of the financial services business can teach these abilities. Unfortunately, high-quality educational institutions that are truly hands-on with what they teach are in short supply. The majority of them provide primarily theoretical instruction with little emphasis on imparting practical skills.
2. Who Should Take Up The Courses At Elearnmarkets?
- If you’re a student or professional interested in a career in financial markets,
- If you’re a retail investor or trader looking to make a financial market investment,
- If you’re a seasoned investor or trader in the financial markets,
- If you’re a newcomer trying to learn about financial markets
3. What Types Of Courses Are Offered By Elearnmarkets?
Elearnmarkets offers over 150 different courses on its platform. As a result, the courses have been separated into many categories.
- Financial Markets Courses
- Fundamental Analysis Courses
- Technical Analysis Courses
- NISM Certification Preparatory Courses
- CA, CFA Preparatory courses
- Finance for Non-Finance Courses
- Financial Planning Courses
- Currency Trading Courses
- Commodity Trading Courses
- Risk Management Courses
- Banking and Credit Courses
- Cryptocurrency Trading Courses
The courses are certified by some reputed institutions such as:
- National Stock Exchange (NSE) Academy
- Multi- Commodity Exchange of India (MCX)
- National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX)
Some popular courses from Elearnmarkets:
- Online NSE Academy Certified Capital Market Professional (E-NCCMP)
- Certification in Online Technical Analysis
- Certification in Online Options Strategies
4. What Is Elearnmarkets Pricing?
- Elearnmarkets Courses Pricing
Elearnmarkets range from INR 300 to INR 25,000, which is inclusive of all taxes. Basic courses will cost you less when compared to intermediate and advanced courses. But, each course is worth the amount. It also offers free courses.
- Elearnmarkets Webinars Pricing
Paid webinars range from INR 500 to INR 1500. You can purchase both live and recorded webinars. Elearnmarkets also offer free and paid webinars.
It has different webinar plans-
- Starter plan– 7 webinars for INR 2499, valid for 90 days
- Pro plan– 15 webinars at INR 4999, valid for 180 days
- Plus plan– 30 webinars at INR 9999, valid for 365 days
5. How To Buy Online Courses & Webinars At Elearnmarkets ?
- Click on signup or login here.
- Fill out the personal details or you can login using facebook & gmail account.
- Now select the product from the courses & webinars section.
- And then click on the “Enroll now“.
- That product will be added to your cart. & you will be redirected on cart page with “Pay now” button.
- Apply the “Coupon code” if available.
- Now once you will click now you will be redirected to “Payumoney” payment gateway.
- You can pay via using credit card, debit cart, net banking, upi & payment wallet.
- After registering you will get the course details on your mail id. You should start following the mail from there.
Specification: Free Financial Modeling Made Easy Course