Foundation Of Capital Markets
The goal of this course is to provide students a deep understanding of the many methods and approaches needed to comprehend the scope, organisation, and activities of capital markets. It provides a fundamental understanding of a variety of capital market products, including equity, debt, derivatives, financial planning, and others.
The goal of this course is to provide students a deep understanding of the many methods and approaches needed to comprehend the scope, organisation, and activities of capital markets. It provides a fundamental understanding of a variety of capital market products, including equity, debt, derivatives, financial planning, and others. This course is the ideal amalgamation of Fundamental Analysis, which will aid the investor in selecting the appropriate firm, Technical Analysis, which helps one comprehend charts, and Derivatives, which will educate one how to trade, know the investor’s risk tolerance, and return profile.
- 200+ Videos
- 10+ Text-Based Content
- Chapter wise Quiz & Tests
- Interactive Learning Tools
- Full-Length Test
- 8 Live Interactive Sessions
- Certificate of Completion
Objectives Of This Courses
In order for students to use the same in investigating equity markets for wealth building, the course aims to provide incumbents with the essential theoretical knowledge and practical application on stock markets. It is a foundational course on capital markets that teaches you the steps involved in finding and analysing companies, calculating the risk of a stock investment or trade, choosing the right entry and exit times for the stock, comprehending market movements, and assisting you in selecting the trading strategy that is best suited to your unique goals and financial situation.
Benefits In This Course
- You can practically experience the Financial Market by using various fundamental and technical analysis tools.
- Learn the Experimentation approach and double down on what works for you.
- Build the analysis framework and discuss it in the Forum which is open 24*7.
- The students will get the Certificate of Completion after successfully completing the course.
Topics Covered In This Course
- Basics of Investing
- Understanding Capital Market and its Structure
- Mutual Funds
- Macro-Economic Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Derivative Market Strategies
- Currency Markets
- Commodity Markets
Who Can Enroll In This Course?
- Freshmen and graduate students who want an introduction to the fundamental terminology and ideas of the market should take Foundation of Capital Markets.
- By strengthening their current knowledge base, this course helps novice investors, retail traders, and financial service professionals.
Specification: Foundation Of Capital Markets