Angel One Trading & Demat Account Details & Review
Angel One offers a safe, seamless, online share trading platform. This stock trading application helps in tracking your investments online*.
Angel Broking Limited is one of the largest independent full-service retail broking houses in India. The technology-led financial services company, provides broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares and financial product distribution to our clients. Angel One services are offered through online and digital platforms. Our network of more than 11,000 Authorised Persons, as of June 30, 2020. Angel One Mobile app enables our clients to avail of our services digitally. We have a pan India presence of 18,649 pincodes as of June 30, 2020.
Angel Broking Limited is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE), Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India (MSEI), NCDEX & MCX. Angel Broking Limited is also registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL
Our experience of over two decades has helped us to integrate our knowledge and expertise in the broking industry with the technology we provide to our retail clients through various platforms. With the advancements in technology and digitalization, we have enhanced client engagement and experience for all our services. Our client onboarding process is completely digitalized since 2015.
Enjoy account opening round the clock.
Equity Markets – 9:15 AM – 3:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
Commodity – 10:00 AM – 11:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No-7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 093. Tel: (022) 4231 9600 to 699
6th Floor, Ackruti Star, Central Road – MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 093. Tel: (022) 4218 5400 to 499/4000 3600
Why Choose Angel One Demat Account ?
- Award Winning Mobile App
- Expert Research Advisory
- Get Upto 4x Margin Funding
- 100% Digital Account Opening
- All-in-1 Account For Seamless Trading
- Most Competitive Brokerage Plan
- Acts as Full-service broker at low brokerage fees.
- Provides daily investment advisory and research reports to the customers.
- Provides free equity delivery.
- Provides an option to invest in Corporate bonds.
- Quick Account opening in 15 mins.
- Call & Trade is charged for an extra ₹20 per executed order.
- One should not expect excellent customer support.
- The mobile interface is difficult to understand.
- Provides only regular Mutual Fund plans.
Specification: Angel One Trading & Demat Account Details & Review