This is the most significant portion of the financial market, and it is distinct from the capital and derivative markets. There is a separate commodities trading exchange. The primary economy market in the commodity sector is where we do our business. It is possible to operate in this market if you have an in-depth grasp of it, but it’s also possible to trade soft commodities like Wheat, Coffee, Cocoa, Fruits and Sugar and hard commodities like Gold and Oil.
Showing all 8 results
- Simplify the complexities in commodity derivatives market
- Understanding commodity trading ecosystem and standard procedures
- Get a clear picture of hedging, speculating and arbitrage practices
- Understand how to manage risk through hedging strategies
- Simplifying the concept of Macroeconomic Indicators (MEIs)
- Understanding the impact of Macroeconomic Indicators on the commodity markets
- Understanding the scope of MEIs in programmed trading
- Simplify the fundamental workings in the commodity market.
- Understand what is commodity analysis, what moves the markets and how one should strategies one’s trading decision.
- Get a clear picture of functioning of factors that affect the overall commodity market.
- From the research perspective the learner will know both the fundamental and technical factors that drive the commodity price movements
- From trading or trading strategy development perspective the participant will learn to utilize the basic knowledge about fundamental aspects and technical indicators to form effective trading strategies