Fortis Healthcare Share Price Target Forecast 2022, 2023, 2025, 2030

24 NOVEMBER, 2021

Hot Stocks | Here’s why Fortis Healthcare is a good short-term investment.

Senior Technical Analyst at SMC Global Securities, Shitij Gandhi

Fortis Healthcare: Buy | LTP: Rs 285.25 | Stop Loss: Rs 258 | Target: Rs 314 | Return: 10.1 percent

After reaching a 52-week high of Rs 303.80 in August, the stock took gains at higher levels and fell down to Rs 240. The stock has been trading in a downward sloping channel since then.

The stock has recently found support above its 200-day exponential moving average on the daily chart, forming a V-shaped rebound and retesting the rise over Rs 270.

On the technical front, the price broke out above a declining channel’s downward trend line. Rising volume, together with price action, points to the next price move.

Traders might buy the stock at Rs 280-285 with a stop loss of Rs 258 and a target of Rs 314.

Moneycontrol.com is the source of this information.


25 SEPTEMBER 2021

The government’s free vaccination campaign has slashed the market for private hospitals, with the 25% allotment going mainly unused.

One of India’s leading private hospital chains, Fortis Healthcare, reported that fewer individuals were visiting its immunisation centres.

“Since July, demand has decreased dramatically due to an increase in the provision of free vaccines through the government,” said Anil Vinayak, the group’s chief operating officer. Fortis would continue to vaccinate citizens at its hospitals, he added.

Payments for the returned vaccine stock were not being provided on schedule, according to another hospital official who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

“We chose to return it to the government since it (stock) will expire if we retain it,” the executive stated.

Up to September 24, India had administered 840 million doses of Kovid-19 vaccination. From May 1 to September 22, according to Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan, the private sector received only 6% of the given dosage.

Since July, the federal government has been acquiring and delivering the states and union territories with 75 percent of the vaccinations produced in the country. The remaining 25% is available for purchase by the private sector.

The government now claims that the private sector has no set quota.

In a recent media conference, Bhushan noted, “The percentage is an indicator of what the government would buy and what will be accessible to the private sector.”

In fact, if the private sector is unable to obtain or use the prescribed percentage, the government will obtain it because whatever is produced in the country must be consumed, he explained.

“We may see some demand if the government authorises us to administer booster doses to healthcare personnel and those over the age of 60 who have low antibodies,” Roy added.

Moneycontrol.com is the source of this information.


17 AUGUST 2021

The stock of Fortis Healthcare has reached a 52-week high, while Goldman Sachs has maintained its ‘buy’ rating.

The share price of Fortis Healthcare touched a 52-week high of Rs 265.75 in early session on August 17, up 3%.

Goldman Sachs has a buy recommendation on the company, with a target price of Rs 295 per share. While retaining a bullish outlook, it has boosted its FY23-24 EPS expectations by 13%.

Hospital numbers are improving, and B2C pressure in diagnostics is growing, closing the gap in operating metrics. There is, nonetheless, room for improvement in backward hospitals.

The stock price of the hospital chain has increased by more than 90% in the last year.

Moneycontrol.com is the source of this information.


10 JUNE 2021

Despite a restriction on vaccine charges, HDFC Securities expects a 15% upside in Fortis Healthcare, and here’s why.

In morning trading on June 10, Fortis Healthcare’s stock rose more than 2%. The emphasis on the firm and other hospital equities came after Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated on June 7 that all persons above the age of 18 will receive free coronavirus immunisation, with the Center covering the cost.

Modi stated that the government will purchase 75% of the vaccinations, while the private sector would be permitted to purchase the other 25%. The government has set a limit of Rs 150 per dosage for private facilities giving the vaccination.

This is generally unfavourable for private hospitals, according to experts, and may have an impact on their profitability.

Fortis Healthcare, on the other hand, was trading at Rs 235.30, up Rs 4.30, or 1.86 percent. It has traded between a high of Rs 236.70 and a low of Rs 229.50 during the day. The stock, which has returned about 100% in the last year, has been trading flat for the month.

Fortis Healthcare, according to HDFC Securities, is well positioned to benefit from the positive approach to healthcare services, which includes greater affordability, extending medical insurance coverage, raising healthcare awareness, and the government’s support.

As a result of the corporate governance difficulties, FHL’s partnership with IHH gives a chance to benefit from worldwide experience and world-class patient care standards.

Fortis Healthcare performed a complete strategic assessment and prioritised critical areas to increase revenue and operational performance under the new management, according to the company.

The brokerage business has been purchasing the stock at a discount of Rs 199-200 in the following two quarters, with a target price of Rs 271 per share and a 15% margin.

According to the brokerage, Fortis Healthcare is a smart bet on the Indian healthcare and diagnostics industry’s structural long-term development narrative as it builds its footprint across verticals, quality testing capabilities, and structural improvements under the current management.

It is selling all three authorised vaccines with a monthly capacity of 6 lakh doses at a price range of Rs 150-300, with a profit of more than 60%.

“We believe the stock’s fair value is Rs 249 (39.5x FY23E EPS, 16.8x FY23E EV/EBITDA) in the base scenario, and Rs 271 (43x FY23E EPS, 18.3x FY23E EV/EBITDA) in the bull case.” During the next two quarters. Buying the stock at LTP and adding downside in the 199-200 range (31.5x FY23E EPS, 13.2x FY23E EV/EBITDA) is a good option.

Moneycontrol.com is the source of this information.


Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment expert on Stock consultant bihar are Sourced From Brokerage Firms Research Reports & Market Experts Opinion. We advises users to consult your investment advisor before taking any decisions. Our Website Contain Demat Account & Algo Trading affliate Link. If You’ll Register Through Our Link We May Get Profit.

More Share Price Target Updates:

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Stock Consultant Bihar
Logo