Aditya Birla Money is one of India’s most well-known full-service brokers. Let’s have a look at the Aditya Birla Money Review, which includes an in-depth overview of the broking house’s Demat Account, Brokerage Charges, and other features.
About Aditya Birla Money
Aditya Birla Money Ltd (Aditya Birla Money) was founded in 2000 and was previously known as Apollo Sindhoori Capital Investments. The company became a member of the Aditya Birla Money Group in 2009, and they expanded their activities into the broking market.
Aditay Birla Money Ltd trades in the BSE and NSE’s equity and derivatives markets, as well as the MCX-currency SX’s market. Aditya Birla Commodities Broking Ltd, a subsidiary of the business, also handles commodity trading on the MCX and NCDEX. Aditya Birla Money has its own depository service and is registered as a depository with the NSDL and CDSL, which is uncommon among discount brokers.
Mutual funds, life insurance and general insurance products, property services, fixed deposits, and other services are among the company’s other offerings. Fundamental report, technical report, derivative report, commodity report, and portfolio analysis by experts are among the company’s services.
Aditya Birla Money Mart Ltd is a subsidiary of the corporation that distributes structured products, mutual funds, company deposits, alternative investments, property services, and wealth management services to HNI consumers.
They offer a request a call back function that makes you feel like they care about you, a toll-free number, and a few email addresses, but they are missing in online help and query resolution. They don’t want to reveal their brokerage plans and prefer to work with people who have a lot of money.
Aditya Birla Brokerage Charges
|Monthly Fee (Fixed)||NA|
|Equity Options||Rs 50 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 50 per lot|
This section provides information on brokerage services to our readers. Furthermore, they might be regarded industry average based on Aditya Birla’s brokerage charges.
The rates differ depending on which segments you choose to invest in. You can verify the rates of each investment segment or asset class in the table above before taking any action or making any decisions.
The Aditya Birla Money Brokerage plan is straightforward and cost-effective. Trading in stock cash is charged 0.20 percent, whereas trading in intraday and futures is charged 0.02 percent, which is somewhat higher. Option trading is available for Rs 50 per lot, which we consider to be pretty reasonable.
The.20 percent brokerage is much lower than all of the major brokers, including ICICIDirect, Sharekhan, HDFC Securities, and others.
The brokerage fee of.02 percent for intraday trading and futures dealers is extremely competitive and should not be missed. It is the cheapest in the full-service brokerage industry.
To take advantage of all of these features, you must have an ABML Demat account in addition to a trading account. According to contracts, currency option and future trading rates range from Rs 10-15.
- Trading Account Opening Charges – Rs 750
- Demat Account Opening Charges -Zero
- Trading AMC – Nil
- Demat AMC – Nil
Aditya Birla Money charges a minimum of Rs 20 per contract or 1 paisa per share, whichever is greater, with a maximum of 2.5 percent per share. Because they have sub-brokers offices all around the country, the broker serves their clients individually.
Aditya Birla Money Charges
Here’s some information on the costs that are tacked on to transactions. They are assessed in addition to the brokerage fees.
on Brokerage & Tran. Char
|STT-Speculation||0.03%||On Sell side|
|STT-Futures||0.01%||On Sell side|
|STT-Option||0.05%||On Sell side|
|SEBI fee||0.00%||on volume|
|Clearing charges||Rs 0.01||
per trade (only for BSE)
First and foremost, the charges listed above apply to Equity parts. In the table, the price range or charges are clearly displayed. GST, STT, Sebi Turnover, and Clearing charges are among the other charges to keep track of.
The parameters on which the charge is levied are also represented in the table.
Aditya Birla Money DP Charges for Commodity
Selling side for Non-Agri products
|Stamp Duty||0.00%||on volume|
|RMS FEE||0.00%||only for NCDEX|
|SEBI FEE||0.00%||on volume|
The Depository participant charges for commodity segment are shown in the table from this section. You can view the various types of charges that are applied to commodity trading. We’ve also shown how the percentage is calculated based on several parameters.
Aditya Birla Money Account Opening Fees
|Trading Charges [One Time]||Rs 750|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||NIL|
|Demat Charges [One Time]||NIL|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Rs 426|
The cost of opening an account, as well as the cost of keeping it open, is a key problem. It’s because one fee must be paid when the account is first opened, while the other must be paid annually.
Both trading and demat accounts have separate fees. While there is a 750 rupee charge for starting a trading account, there is no AMC.
In a similar vein, there are no account starting fees for demat accounts, and the AMC is paid only once. If you pay Rs 426, you will be able to use the account without having to pay an AMC for the next 5 years.
Paying Rs.999, on the other hand, will waive the AMC for the life of the account.
How to Open Aditya Birla Money Demat Account?
Investors must register a 2-in-1 account with Aditya Birla Money to trade online (Trading and Demat). The following are the options for opening an Aditya Birla Money account:
- Fill out the form by clicking the “Open Demat Account” button.
- Fill Out The Details & Follow the simple KYC process
- You will receive a call from a Aditya Birla representative,
- For verification purposes, you must upload documents such as your PAN and Aadhar card.
- All of your documents will be double-checked.
- Your account will be opened within one day, and you will receive a Client ID and Password.
Why Open Aditya Birla Money Demat Account?
The following are some of the advantages of opening a demat account with Aditya Birla Money.
- Technical, fundamental, and market research are used to provide investment and trading advice.
- Equities, IPOs, Mutual Funds, ETFs, F&O, Currencies & Commodities are all available investment alternatives.
- Spread pan with 800+ branches India
- Call & Trade is a free service.
- Trading, back-office, and DP platform all in one
Aditya Birla Money Products & Services
Find a list of the items and services that are available.
Aditya Birla Money Products
- Mutual Fund
- Fixed Deposit
Aditya Birla Money Services
- Demat Account
- Trading Account
- 2-in-1 Account
- Advisory Services
- Research Reports
- Property Services
- Alternate Innvestments
Aditya Birla Money Trading Platforms Review
Customers of ABM can trade via a terminal, a web browser, or a mobile app. ABM also offers a Portfolio Tracker and online analytical tools to help you make smarter decisions.
ABM Desktop based Trading Platform: ABM OMNESYS Nest Trader Review
Aditya Birla Money’s principal desktop trading terminal is OMNESYS NEST Trader.
The following are the main features of the NEST trading platform:
- NSE, BSE, CDS, MCX, and NCDEX real-time market data and live price quotations
- Live Alert — Get livestock suggestions as pop-up notifications on your trading screen.
- Advanced Charting includes 21-day intraday charts, historical charts, and more than 50 indicators.
- Market Movers – This will display the stock’s Value Leaders, Volume Leaders, Top Gainers, and Losers.
- Option Chain – This is the simplest form of presentation since customers can comprehend price behaviour and compare call options. They may also put options with similar strikes and options with different strikes in a single window.
- Market Monitor — Displays 52-week highs and lows, as well as daily highs and lows, as well as upper and lower circuit breakers.
- Transferring money over the internet (pay-in & pay-out facility)
- All account-related information is available, including Statements of Accounts, Portfolio Tracker, Capital Gains, DP Holdings, and back office reports, among others.
- Basket Order Placement
- Exercise Window
- Heat Mapping
- VWAP Calculator
- TOP N Calculator
- Trade Modify/Cancel
- Options Calculator
- Hourly Statistics
Aditya Birla Money Web based trading Platform: ABM Web Trade i.e. ABM Classic Review
Aditya Birla Web Trade – “ABM Classic” is a feature-rich online trading platform that offers live streaming quotations (Sensex movements) and research calls, as well as an integrated fund transfer system and numerous watch list capabilities.
Key feature of ABM classic:
- Trading, back-office, and DP all require a single login.
- (A single platform for several exchanges) Integrated Market Watch Cash on the BSE, and Cash & F&O, Commodity & Currency & MFSS on the NSE)
- Quotes are being streamed live. Market surveillance is set up in advance.
- Different order types are available, including normal, basket, spread, cover order, and after-market orders.
- Portfolio Tracker that is integrated and updated in real time
- Similar to the Brokers Terminal, hot functioning keys
- Order entry for equities and derivatives is simple.
- Orders, trades, and positions may all be tracked more easily.
- A total of 11 banks offer an online fund transfer service.
- E-mail notifications may be created and received. Real-time positions, limits, and holdings can be seen.
- On the market watch screen, there are stock market news and suggestions.
- Reports on extensive research
- Market Watch is a fully customisable streaming service.
- 360-degree stock information with a single click Tools & Calculators
Aditya Birla Money Mobile App based Trading Platform: ABM Invest Pro Review
Aditya Birla Money Mobile Invest pro is a mobile investment app that allows you to invest money on the go. It is a premium trading programme with the following essential features:
- Voice and Touch Convenience — Take advantage of the extra convenience of voice-activated company and quotation search features.
- Real-time Stock Quotes — for every business scrip, streaming price quotes broadcast changes by the tick in real time, with complete information including the “Market Best Picture.”
- Instant Buy/Sell – Never miss out on a trading opportunity; trade stock and derivatives on the NSE and BSE in real time. Alerts – Set and receive price and trade notifications, and take advantage of opportunities at any time and from anywhere.
- Tracking positions and portfolios – With built-in links to your trade / order book with edit & cancel options, the Positions & Holdings portfolio allows you to keep track of open positions and your investment portfolio.
- Premium Research – Through Trade tracker & Calls chamber, have access to premium segmented research and advice corner, ranging from Intraday, BTST, Momentum calls to fundamental choices and Future & Options strategies. With a single click, you may buy or sell stocks.
- Account Summary – View your personal information, communication data, bank, DP, and exchanges enabled to trade in the Account Information area.
ABM Portfolio Tracker platform
Aditya Birla Money Portfolio Tracker – It’s a one-stop shop for your whole portfolio, including the following features:
- Portfolio performance is monitored in real time.
- The module Profit & Loss has a built-in buy and sell capability, as well as dividend report transaction updates and real-time gain/loss reports.
- Report on tax returns
- For decision-making, there is a holding view option with an average cost.
- ABM classic allows just a single login.
ABM Trade Metri(s)ks Analytics Platform
ABM Trade Metrics – One of the finest tools for analysing and making better trading decisions is ABM Trade Metrics. The generated reports compare the trading parameters to industry best practises, allowing you to make smarter trading selections.
The key features are:
- Success Ratio – Provides an analysis of profitable and losing trades over a specified time period.
- Average P&L per Trade — This function calculates the average P&L of trades by dividing the total trading P/L by the number of P/L deals.
- Profit to Loss Ratio – Calculates the difference between average profits and average losses per deal.
- The average number of trades per margin applied provides insight into trade margin use.
- Average Exposure Ratio – Displays the exposure/position in relation to the available margin for the deal.
- More scientific trading, better trade analysis, and a deeper understanding of your trading tendencies.
Aditya Birla Money Exposure or Leverage
|Equity Intraday||Upto 5x|
For the segments Equity Option, Currency Option, and Commodity Option, there is a 1x leverage provision. However, the table contains information on the remaining asset classes, which are 1x for delivery, 1x for stock futures and currency futures, and 1x for commodity futures.Traders that use leverage or margin might benefit from the information in this section. The highest leverage available is 5x, but only on selected Nifty 50 equities.
Aditya Birla Money Complaint at NSE
|Complaints (Current Year)|
|Lodged in BSE||40|
|Resolved in BSE||40|
|Lodged in NSE||57|
|Resolved in NSE||57|
|Percentage of No. of Complaints Received Against Number of Active Clients||0.14|
The list of all complaints for both platforms, namely BSE and NSE, may be seen in the table provided above. The resolution state they have acquired, as well as their efficiency, may be measured in numbers.You will be given all details about customer tackling. You may go at each aspect above to see how customer-focused this stock broker is.
Aditya Birla Money Advantages / Disadvantages:
Aditya Birla Money is a large stock brokerage firm with over 800 locations and partners, as well as robust online trading tools, research-based financial advice, a portfolio manager, and a variety of investment alternatives. ABM is best suited for newcomers to the market who can obtain assistance from its local branches, but only at the cost of a large brokerage fee. The competition that ABM and all other full-service brokers face when new cheap brokers enter the market is unavoidable, and they must compete hard to stay in business.
- There are around 800 branches in all.
- Robust online platform and mobile commerce Fund transfer facility from more than 11 banks Award-winning research
- Dedicated, highly skilled guidance
- Brokerage commissions at a minimum
- eMail/Online Support that Isn’t Consistent
- Brokerage programmes include hidden fees and catches.
- Onsite, there are no brokerage plans available.
Aditya Birla Money – Conclusion
There are several factors to consider when selecting a stock broker. We’ve done our best to make the decision and the research process as simple as possible for you. You can tell how trustworthy this stock broker is only by looking at all of the factors listed in this article.
You may also use the data to compare several stock brokers to Aditya Birla Money and then make an informed decision.
Related Posts You Must Read:
- How To Become Angel One Digital Referral Associate By Angel Broking? – DRA | Remisier
- Paytm Money Demat & Trading Account Review – Opening Process,Brokerage Charges, Margin, AMC & more
- Angel One Demat & Trading Account Review – Opening Process,Brokerage Charges, Margin, AMC & more
- Edelweiss Demat & Trading Account Review – Opening Process,Brokerage Charges, Margin, AMC & more